Welcome! Bienvenido Bienvenue أهلا بك ! Xoş gəlmisiniz Hoşgeldiniz! 欢迎! herzlich willkommen! Gratissimum! Benvenuto! ยินดีต้อนรับ! Witamy! خوش آمدید! સ્વાગત! bem vinda! Maligayang pagdating! καλως ΗΡΘΑΤΕ! Vítejte! bi xêr hatî! Selamat Datang! Üdvözöljük! Merħba! ਸਵਾਗਤ ਹੈ! soo dhaweyn! Ласкаво просимо! добро пожаловать! Dobrodošli! স্বাগত ! ברוך הבא! ようこそ! ကြိုဆို ! Добродошли! Bine ati venit! Chào mừng! Բարի գալուստ! Welkom!
Dedicated Notary services for individuals, offering you value for money and complete apostille and Embassy legalisation services.
Call us for a quote and be pleasantly surprised…
Why use a Notary?
The Notary profession in England and Wales is a separate and distinct legal service that cannot be provided by solicitors. Most foreign jurisdictions, particularly mainland Europe, P.R. China, the U.A.E and West Indies nations and The United States of America to name a few countries, require a Notary Public official to ‘attest’ or witness the signing of documents by individuals.
You can send us your document via our Quote section on the Home page for an accurate quote or call us and we can go through your requirements and give you a quote over the telephone.
In order to offer you a competitive quote, we will ask you the following questions with regard to the documentation that needs signing or certifying:
- To which country is it destined?
- How many notary signatures do you require?
- How many individuals are signing the document?
- Are witnesses required?
- Does the document require need to be drawn up from scratch by us and does it need translation?
- is the document being presented in English or another source language?
Offering you over ten years of experience in this area of work, we provide an A to Z service with regard to your notary requirements; from signature witnessing to taking the signed document by train/tube for apostille stamping and then for the Embassy stamps (e.g China, the U.A.E), where these are required.
We never post documents to the FCO. We have a dedicated team of in-house staff who travel to the FCO and Embassies for document legalisation, making those procedures highly efficient and saving you time. We have kept our prices highly competitive, so please call us for a no obligation quote.
Why choose us?
- We offer over ten years of experience in notary matters
- Our fees are competitive
- We are conveniently located right next to Liverpool Street station
- We have an in–house team who will personally take your document to the Foreign Office for the ‘apostille’ and the required Embassy for their stamp (when that requirement is needed).
- We never post documents for apostille and Embassy legalisation.
- We offer home and office visits (further fees to cover travel time are charged).
Our notary services for individuals include dealing with the following types of matters:
- Certified copies of passport ID page and Proof of Address
- Taking declarations, sworn statements and affidavits.
- Authentication of personal identity and signature for private documents
- Preparation and execution of Powers of Attorney and other documents for use abroad
- Preparation and witnessing of sponsorship forms for visiting guests to U.K
- Legalisation service with the Foreign Office (“Apostille”) Foreign Embassies and Consulates
- Certifying copy documents including passports and academic and other certificates
- Travel Consents (often required by Airlines, especially South Africa travel)
The above list is just a brief list of notary documents and procedures.
Notary procedures for Individuals – what you need to know
The first point of contact is usually a telephone call to us.
We will ask you:
- The type of document that you have and whether it is ready for signing or needs to be prepared.
- What is required by the notary – to certify a copy or witness a signature?
- How many documents you have and who will be signing
- We can advise you concerning ‘legalisation’ matters if relevant.
The next steps are to offer to you a quote for our services and then book an appointment.
To the appointment, you will be required to bring with you two proofs of identification and give instructions.
Most appointments require 20 to 30 minutes but completion and preparation times can vary.
Payment: we accept credit card, debit card or cash and a receipt will be given.
We aim to offer a friendly and competitively priced service to all our clients. Please call us for further details
Telephone: 020 8575 3147
Out of hours number: 07709 496 753